Tired of dealing with DRY, FRIZZY coils? These products saved Miss Deva’s life, and they’re a good place to start for you too! I’m a recoverED product junkie because I discovered Miss Deva was really dying of thirst. If it weren’t for Curlbox, I’m sure she wouldn’t be where she is now. I got to try a box full of new products every month, and before I knew it, I ran out of dedicated hair product space in my bathroom cabinet. Which is when I realized something had to give. I started paying attention to how Miss Deva behaved to my shipments, and I tried similar mainstream products (after using up the ones that worked, of course lol) to save my coins.
I want to SAVE you the initial trouble I had! These are what I absolutely CANNOT be caught without, and these are literally the ONLY products I use now!
- ORS Aloe Vera Shampoo – available in BSS and Walmart (I think lol)
- Aussie Moist Conditioner – not on the ‘ethnic hair’ aisle, but its AMAZING!
- Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle – SAA, super slick ‘slip‘
- Aloe Vera Juice – available at Walmart in the Pharmacy section, or vitamin/health food store
- Dark N Lovely (Au Naturale) Slick Slip Leave-In Conditioner – same consistency as Kinky Curly Knot Today, AND about $4 cheaper!
- Grapeseed Oil – Grocery store, in the cooking oil section!
- Dark N Lovely (Au Naturale) Coil Moisturizing Soufflé – just the right consistency to absorb into my hair, not just sit on top
- Hair Skin Nails vitamins by It Works! – crazy hair growth, they even worked on my bald edges and help keep my skin clear!
- Bobby Pins – I know they’re not a ‘product’, but I honestly can’t leave home without them! They fix EVERY bad hair do, from the wind blown to the unexpected swollen hair day! The clear case is pretty convenient too!
Its been quite a journey this time around, but I’ve settled on some great products that really make Miss Deva dance! Maybe one day I’ll get into doing product reviews, but honestly, I’m not trying to fix something that’s not broken! I’d really rather help you find what works for your hair issues instead! So if you’re tired of DRYNESS, here’s a great place to start!
Have you tried any of these products? Leave a comment!